- The palladium American Eagle series was first Introduced in 2017 with the official bullion release which sold out in under 10 minutes.
- The follow-up coin, released in 2018, was the first to feature a proof finish.
- The 2019 release featured a stunning reverse proof finish,
- and the 2020 release was the first coin in the series to have an uncirculated FInish.
- In 2021, the U.S. Mint returned to minting palladium in a high-relief proof finish.
- Like the releases before it, this year’s palladium American Eagle coin features designs by Adolph Weinman.
- The obverse is the classic Winged Liberty design while the reverse features a design he created for the American Institute of Architects medal.
- Presidential Metals Exchange also has a limited number of Proof 70 and Mint State 70 palladium American Eagles authenticated by N.G.C or P.C.G.S .
Explore Palladium Coins
Investing in palladium coins is a popular way of introducing a new metal into a portfolio. Due to supply and demand imbalances palladium has made large moves in the last several years and has shown its true potential to investors and coin collectors. Despite being a lesser-known metal, palladium continues to be a product of interest for investors. Furthermore, palladium is also highly valued in the commercial market. Palladium itself is used interchangeably with platinum in many ways.
Learn More About Investing In Palladium Coins
Presidential Metals Exchange will help you start investing in palladium coins today. Contact us to learn more and get started on investing in palladium coins.